9.12.2010

Adelyn

My sister-in-law had her baby girl almost a month ago. Weird thing is, she should still be pregnant! But luckily, everything has worked out wonderfully and their baby girl was born at 34 weeks totally healthy! Adelyn is ADORABLE, and tiny, especially compared to my chunky boy. I had SO much fun getting to take pictures of this little cutie pie!


The nice thing about premies is they sleep tons, so she was nice and sleepy for these pictures, and even with all the moving and jostling her around she did so great.










3 comments:

  1. Cute baby and cute pictures! :) I haven't seen her since she was born and she has changed so much. She looks so much like Blake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I want to see more! :) And April, I could totally make you more cacoon-a-ma-bobbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! She looks so sweet in all the pictures. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete