10.28.2010

Sweet Sydney

 This little girl is turning 8 soon, which means she's about to be baptized. She looked radiant, and excited and I absolutely loved this session! (alright, that may have to do partly with the fact that she's old enough to listen, and pose, and do everything I asked her to without bribing her, but it really was a super fun session.) How lucky am I that I got to have her to photograph? Thanks Stacy for letting me do this, what a blast!

There's just something about these kids getting ready to take this huge step, what a moment of growth for them, and they know it, and are so excited to go forward. I just love that feeling you get from kids  reaching this point in their lives. It's just beautiful!














3 comments:

  1. Wow, these ones are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, I Love these!!! Thanks for waking up so early on a Saturday morning to take these!! I felt like a little kid again climbing on those big rocks and venturing out in trees -- thanks for helping us capture this special step for Sydney! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those really are amazing photos and it lookws like fun

    ReplyDelete